Amy J. Luria
|As a graduate of Boston University and the New York School of Interior Design, Amy J. Luria launched her career in interior design working for some of the most well-known names in the profession, including Mariette Himes Gomez. She founded her firm, Luria Design & Style, over 20 years ago, which has become known for imagination and integrity.
Serving private clients, developers and real estate professionals in the greater New York metropolitan area from the Hudson River valley to the East End of Long Island, projects range from complete homes to single rooms, including model rooms and staging, and are efficiently managed utilizing the latest computer aided design technologies.
Amy Luria’s professional and collaborative approach permeates her firm’s process from the very first discussion to completion. Each project is the result of careful listening, creative exploration, and both big picture thinking and attention to detail. Well versed in both historical and contemporary approaches, hallmarks of Luria Design & Style include marrying sophistication and functionality, while creating comfortable homes that reflect the aspirations of her clients.
- Interior Architecture, Design & Decoration
- Space Planning and Scheme Development
- Detailed Computerized Drawings & Elevations for Architects and Contractors
- Project Management on Full Home Renovations & Remodeling
- Redesign of Kitchens and Baths and Other Interior Rooms
- Color Consultation and Scheduling
- Material Specifications and Budget Preparations
- Custom Built-Ins and Furniture Design
- Downsizing for Established Homeowners